HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:51 am

I have read those books twice now in the span of 2 weeks and I am a little too obsessed for a 36 year old.
I need to dish about them with someone!!

If you've read them all, let's discuss...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krazy Ki
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 am

Sorry.... I haven't jumped on this wagon... yet. Not sure if I will or not, but if I do, I will have to stay away from here until I'm done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kkruk.typepad.com
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:58 am

Kooky Ki wrote:
Sorry.... I haven't jumped on this wagon... yet. Not sure if I will or not, but if I do, I will have to stay away from here until I'm done!
Do it!!!!

You will thank me for introducing you to Edward Cullen... I was skeptical too but OMG, I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akaliz
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:37 pm

oh my..i cannot wait! i feel like i'm in middle school with pics of george michael on my wall.

has anyone see carlisle in the movie companion book? he's looking pretty fine too!

btw, i was on break at work over the last week and saw 3 different men reading the books!!!

anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Carlisle is cute, but I need me some Edward.
I got the companion book and I cannot put it down. It's sick, I tell ya.

Every guy out there should take a lesson from Edward... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akaliz
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:40 am

yeah...i'd have to agree...

seriously, look at that jaw!

i totally swiped the pic Aimee took and put on her blog. Very Happy

Greta.B
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:49 am

I'll read along with your dish...but won't have anything to contribute since I don't read them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i-am-unique.blogspot.com
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 am

But, G, what if we spoil them for you???
You don't know what you're missing, girl!

moonlightgrrl
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:29 am

i just read the first one, but i'm hooked, G!

i don't want spoilers about the rest... i didn't even read the first chapter of New Moon that they put at the end of twilight to tease me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brightnessofbeing.blogspot.com
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Anilu, I gave my first book away and borrowed the rest. What in the world was I thinking? I need to get myself a set. I have a bad memory. Jacob wasn't in book 1, right? Or was he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Denise wrote:
Anilu, I gave my first book away and borrowed the rest. What in the world was I thinking? I need to get myself a set. I have a bad memory. Jacob wasn't in book 1, right? Or was he?
He is in book one. Remember Bella meets him at the beach party and he tells her all about the vampires and the wolves. That's how Bella figures out everything about Edward.
He also comes back at the prom to ask Bella to stop seeing Edward at Billy's request.

anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 am

OK, who's done with al four books??? I.Must.Talk!!!!!!!!!!

myemurrell
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 pm

anilu, I'm finish! I totally love all the books (well, didn't like Jacob so much) I actually listen to them on my ipod. I walked around the house with headphones in my ears. Can't wait til the movie come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myemurrell.typepad.com
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:28 pm

I liked Jacob, but never for Bella.
I do love how he ends up with Renesmee. I am keeping the dream alive, that maybe we'll someday know what happens to them when she grows up.

Now I'm counting the seconds till the movie comes out!!!!

Which was your fave book?

Michelle
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 pm

I LOVE Edward, I have read all the books and so can not wait until the movie comes out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Michelle wrote:
I LOVE Edward, I have read all the books and so can not wait until the movie comes out!

K...here's what I figure...you give me the Cole's notes version of the books....then I'll go watch the movie with ya...cuz yeah I like to be dragged to those things...like twist my rubber arm! HA! and then I'll read the books....cuz ultimately, I hate my impressions of the books after I read them...to be ruined by the movie where they take creative licence and change things....meanwhile I'll keep reading all the teasers here...cuz well I'm one of those type of readers who reads the last chapter in the book before she finishes it anyway...yeah yeah I'm one of those Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Renee wrote:
Michelle wrote:

K...here's what I figure...you give me the Cole's notes version of the books....then I'll go watch the movie with ya...cuz yeah I like to be dragged to those things...like twist my rubber arm! HA! and then I'll read the books....cuz ultimately, I hate my impressions of the books after I read them...to be ruined by the movie where they take creative licence and change things....meanwhile I'll keep reading all the teasers here...cuz well I'm one of those type of readers who reads the last chapter in the book before she finishes it anyway...yeah yeah I'm one of those Embarassed
C'mon Renee!!!! You HAVE to read them.. NOW!!! I know the movie will not disappoint us book lovers. You still have time to red at least the first before the movie comes.

Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 pm

anilumagloire wrote:
Renee wrote:
Michelle wrote:

C'mon Renee!!!! You HAVE to read them.. NOW!!! I know the movie will not disappoint us book lovers. You still have time to red at least the first before the movie comes.

okay....hey Michelle..you wanna lend me that book...lmao....somewhere I'll fit it between my study time and my facebook time lmao
Back to top Go down
anilumagloire
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:06 am

Renee wrote:
anilumagloire wrote:
Renee wrote:
Michelle wrote:

okay....hey Michelle..you wanna lend me that book...lmao....somewhere I'll fit it between my study time and my facebook time lmao
Forget Facebook and dive into the Twilight universe!!!!

Michelle
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Study woman!!!! But seriously we should go see the movie together!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Michelle wrote:
Study woman!!!! But seriously we should go see the movie together!

I totally agree! you pick a date and I'll be there with my popcorn bag overflowin'! Woot....and yes Anilu I will read the first one..that is if Michelle will lend it to me...lol
Back to top Go down
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:31 pm

anilumagloire wrote:
Denise wrote:
He is in book one. Remember Bella meets him at the beach party and he tells her all about the vampires and the wolves. That's how Bella figures out everything about Edward.
He also comes back at the prom to ask Bella to stop seeing Edward at Billy's request.

I knew I asked the right person. Now I remember. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Anilu, my favorite of the four was the first and the last. OK...I couldn't decide between the two. Surprised) Can you decide on one as a favorite?
Back to top Go down
moonlightgrrl
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:58 pm

I received the 2nd book in the mail on Wednesday and finished reading it by Thursday morning. I JUST now bought the hardcover box set because I am weird - all the books have to match (all paperback or all hardcover) and i am not willing to wait for books 3 &4 to come out in paperback.

Sooooo... if there is someone still on the fence and hasn't read it, I might have book 1 &2 i'm willing to send you. You just gotta let me know fast or i might end up giving them to a neighbor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brightnessofbeing.blogspot.com
mom2ee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:41 pm

My favorite was the last. I like how the lives of the Cullens and the wolves were intertwined. However, as soon as there was description of "imprinting" I knew where it was going. I did on occassion of reading the books get "aggrivated" with Bella's whiney persona, however, I think it was true to the whiney personality of a teenage girl (which i am learning about all too quickly). Going to the 7 pm show on Friday with Emily and Elizabeth is going on Saturday with friends. Maybe we will return on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)   

Back to top Go down

For Twilight fans (Possible spoiler ALERT!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next