HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

welcome wagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mom2ee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: welcome wagon   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm

I see the welcome wagon (Ki) has welcomed many of you, however, i am unable to locate where you have introduced yourselves. Could you do so here so that we may all welcome you. thanks, j
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder

PostSubject: Re: welcome wagon   Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Okay I'll bite...will be the first....ummm I'm Renee ...I'm from Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada....Grande Prairie is in northern Alberta....I just moved here a year ago...I started scrapbooking about 8 years ago and was totally into cardmaking a couple years before that. I've met some wonderful and inspiring women through online scrapbooking communities in the past....haven't been on msb's in a while...and then Ki said come on over Renee.....and well I brought my smart ass self on over here....you girls do know it's trouble when Ki and I are on the same msb's together right? LOL Lookin' forward to getting inspired and getting my mojo flowing. What a wonderful way to celebrate Aleida! Cheers!

Well, I for one am glad your brought your smart ass self on over here. LOL! I look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahandfulof.blogspot.com

welcome wagon
Page 1 of 1