HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 January 2 - healthy goal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mom2ee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 am

I will walk/run on the treadmill today...will report back when I do so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greta.B
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2008-10-30
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am

I will do a complete workout today - run, yoga, and strength exercises (on the Wii).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i-am-unique.blogspot.com
mom2ee
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:41 am

I did walk/run on the treadmill...see POD.

Greta, how do you do a "complete" Wii workout? I have not unlocked all the yoga, strength, cardio? Do you just do what you have unlocked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waleska
supply hoarder
supply hoarder


Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Judi, seeing your POD today really motivated me to get up and do some exercising. thank you!!
(well I'm still sitting here drinking coffee but I WILL exercise in a little bit.. LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 pm

waleska wrote:
Judi, seeing your POD today really motivated me to get up and do some exercising. thank you!!
(well I'm still sitting here drinking coffee but I WILL exercise in a little bit.. LOL)

Me, too! I am going to take my bike for a spin around my room. Vroooom...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Greta.B wrote:
I will do a complete workout today - run, yoga, and strength exercises (on the Wii).

Dang...I really need a Wii. After reading your post and then salivating about being able to exercise I think that is a good sign. LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:59 pm

mom2ee wrote:
I did walk/run on the treadmill...see POD.

Greta, how do you do a "complete" Wii workout? I have not unlocked all the yoga, strength, cardio? Do you just do what you have unlocked?

You get a gold star for the day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
Greta.B
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2008-10-30
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:02 pm

mom2ee wrote:
I did walk/run on the treadmill...see POD.

Greta, how do you do a "complete" Wii workout? I have not unlocked all the yoga, strength, cardio? Do you just do what you have unlocked?

Yep, I just do everything (or not quite everything) I've unlocked. In the beginning, I just did some exercises several times. Now, I can't even do everything and I'm up to over an hour of total workout time.

I like the "free run" now because I can do that while watching tv - I don't have to be watching the Wii screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i-am-unique.blogspot.com
aimeeterry
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-11-29
Age : 43
Location : TX

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

i went to the gym this morning. but didn't do much. 20 minutes on the elliptical (sp?). but that makes 4 out of 5 days this week! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mylifebyaimee.blogspot.com
Denise
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:03 pm

aimeeterry wrote:
i went to the gym this morning. but didn't do much. 20 minutes on the elliptical (sp?). but that makes 4 out of 5 days this week! cheers

Aimee, you can remove that line that says you didn't do much. You did plenty. You made it to the gym and exercised for 20 miutes. That is awesome!

For today I ate better. More variety and smaller quantities. I also drank more water and went sliding. I am not sure fort building falls into the exercise catagory, but did that and it kept me away fromthe fridge. That is good. Surprised)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/
Greta.B
supply hoarder
supply hoarder
avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2008-10-30
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Denise wrote:
aimeeterry wrote:
i went to the gym this morning. but didn't do much. 20 minutes on the elliptical (sp?). but that makes 4 out of 5 days this week! cheers

Aimee, you can remove that line that says you didn't do much. You did plenty. You made it to the gym and exercised for 20 miutes. That is awesome!

For today I ate better. More variety and smaller quantities. I also drank more water and went sliding. I am not sure fort building falls into the exercise catagory, but did that and it kept me away fromthe fridge. That is good. Surprised)

Aimee, I agree with Denise. Twenty minutes at the gym is great!

Denise, I'm sure fort building would count as some sort of exercise. If I remember correctly, it can be tiresome. Who says "play" can't also be good for us in terms of exercise. Kudos on all of your healthy steps. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i-am-unique.blogspot.com
Krazy Ki
crafty crafterson
crafty crafterson
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2008-10-07
Location : Sherwood Park, AB, Canada

PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm

I had full intentions of going to the gym today but will have to do it tomorrow now..... it was an errand day instead. i've been to the gym twice this week. My goal is three times a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kkruk.typepad.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: January 2 - healthy goal   

Back to top Go down
 
January 2 - healthy goal
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Darony D-120 January 2011
» January 2014 Banlist Predictions
» Healthy Chicken Stir Fry (TNT)
» TCG Banlist January 2015 OUT
» [OCG January 2016 OCG Banlist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatty Kathys :: General NSBR-
Jump to: